Monday, February 7, 2011


Sup family!!!

How’s my beautiful family doing??? It seems really good. Well I’m just going to answer everybody’s questions really quick and make a few comments on the letter k...
Well can’t believe you guys finished reading the book of Mormon!!! Miracles do exist ae! hahahah na awesome family for real’s bloody awesome mate...I’m in alma 18 and just hard out ripping my scriptures up hard...full on hard studies on every page, every chapter, every verse and it’s been awesome I’ve learnt a lot and more than anything i truly have strengthened my testimony in our savior Jesus Christ so mean hard family. Mum having you home with me everyday all day sounds great!!!! hahaha for real’s i never want to leave you ever again...hahaha...lia for reals sara, she three mean or what??? lol george your a dumb bugger bro....crackup as story tho dog... had me in fits of laughter... and ash sole bro i go on facebook to show my members fotos of you guys you ounce and life style where we live so don’t even try camper me you fwam....i give rats..lol but bro i did see your sadies pictures bro!??? ah ah !!! who’s that chick that you went with?? girlfirend bro??? lol sole shes three mean bro!!....but yeah so what’s up with george and mona??? They look like a couple hard bro?? for real’s like marriage status! fa gotta fill me in hori boy....she is a beautiful swan tho so shot bro on the keks....
But yeah family serious note thank you so much for the letter....they always come and save me at the right time...Monday morning! i was talking with the other three coconuts( dumb as hang) that live with me and its weird cuz they all dread writing their family ae...and it makes me really sad cuz its the total opposite for me..You guys are the only ones i look forward to hearing from and writing to...just what happens when we have an awesome family ae haha can’t help it...but yeah family we had a good week. a lot of success at the price of alot of sacrifice. Right now it’s summer time and we realized that we have to do something different to not only find more people but to strengthen our own ward...we had 46 people in church yesterday and the stake are thinking of closing our ward down and none of our leadership give a rats so they don’t do nothing and pretty much the whole ward depends on us..for everything....like everything you can think of we do....other than direct sacrament meeting we do the sacrament, we all teach two different classes each so a total of eight lessons between the four of us for Sunday school and priesthood, we plan and carry out the ward activities, we do all the home teaching, we open, close and clean the chapel, we do all of this on top of being a regular missionary...hahaha its been alot of crap to worry about and i was kind of hoping that they’d change me but they didn’t so pretty much I’ve had to step up hahaha so we came up with a pretty cool idea to both strengthen our ward and do missionary work...we are going to do like a full week of full on activities..kind of like a boy camp/ efy/ youth conference week...you know with a full on theme for the week and put the whole ward into like teams of four and just plan all kinds of activities....we have a field right outside our house and we were thinking of putting on a sports day, then like a movie night, and then like a kareoke night then like a "learn how to speak English" game show night(cause learning English is a big interest here in latin countries),a dance night, then a luau night with some entertainment kind of like a talent show and skits or something with a testimony meeting to recap our week...the cool thing is that all the members well most of them love us that they´ll do anything we say so being summer they all be keen to participate and as the whole week goes on were going to tell them that you can’t come to the next activity until you bring a friend...any friend but yeah something like that... and we are planning everything today and through this week and were going to try put it on in a week or two from now so we´ll see how that goes..but yeah that’s our crazy planes that we really want to do.....just organizing it will be hard but if we can pull it off it´ll be mean as.......but the spiritual learning side, inspirational and revelational part for all of this came to me one day when i was thinking what we could do to help our ward and do missionary work....like those on their own aren’t easy things to do you know but as i was thinking about it something that one of my teachers said in the mtc came to my mind.... he said .."don’t keep doing things that don’t work" or if i do one thing and keep getting the same result why keep doing it when you already know what’s going to happen you know....and that’s how things have kind of been for us you know....we’ve kind of been doing the same things for three months knocking doors visiting members in their homes and getting the same results...which isn’t a bad thing but at the same time isn’t a good thing...you know if i walk into a closed door i will eventually learn that i can’t get thru the door unless i open it right..... so that was kind of the concept that came to my mind and i told the boys that we have to do something different, something that will excite the ward....it’s really hard for some missionaries to work this way cuz its practically not what were taught to do but nothing will change unless we make a sacrifice...you know maybe our numbers may not be that great for that week but you gotta look at all the benefits that come from it. we have to change the way we are doing things to help change our results here in the conquistadores or nothing ever will change in this ward and slowly but surely we will fall....so that’s what’s been on my mind lately! hahaha i was talking with the boys in the morning and we were talking about the things that we have learnt here on the mission and one of the things that i mentioned was that I’ve come to really understand who i am as a child of god....I’ve come to realize my weakness, my strengths, what i can do and what i need to do, to do the things that i can’t do....lol or in other words that there really is nothing that we can’t do....no matter how big the problem, no matter what kind of situation we are in that as we trust in the lord there will never be a time where we can’t accomplish that which is right and good. And this is just another trial that i have to help strengthen my testimony of that. Family If there is anything virtuous, lovely, or of good report or praiseworthy, we seek after these things and there’s nothing that can stop us, nothing. so keep going hard ae... i love you all so much...my greatest motive to help me wake up each morning and give my best to the lord...I’m still not perfect, still not smart...actually still pretty dumb hahaha but i do strive to better myself everyday.. i love this gospel and know it’s true with all my heart . Mum and dad i love you guys so much...keep going hard and keep the family inline ae....hit me up with all the scoops with what’s going on next week k...geroge i love you my brother...you’ve been a great strength to me bro...keep being a good boy and take care of your lil bro and sister for me bro..Honor your priesthood and use it to serve those around you...help ash with his mechanics bro...Help him be the best ae...and find me a wife bro...hahaha ash i love you bro...never change anything about you bro...always be yourself and you will bless lives my lil handsome brother....remember who you are and always be an example to those around you k...lia i love you the most!!! for real’s your letters make me the happiest!!! be a good girl tho k honey....listen to mum and dad and always always remember to choose the right k....your getting so beautiful my baby sister, but let grandma know how much i love her k....but yeah family that’s me...i love you guys so much. keep doing the right things and will talk next week ae, with all my love,

Elder kanahele kaka

No comments:

Post a Comment