Monday, December 27, 2010


Sup whanau!!!

sole three mean the two hour talk and chat shesh uh??? hahaha we were doing good ae for the longest....but I’ve always had problem saying goodbyes lol....the whole family was there too and the three other missionaries...lol i could give rats tho....they thought it was soooo wierd idk what...but none of the other missionaries cried and the family was like what’s wrong?? and i told them that i actually love my family..lol...its sad ae cuz every other missionary idk like don’t give a rats about their family and could really careless to talk to them and its completly the opposite for me....i tell them that my family is everything to me...and it’s true ae...i love you guys hard...and I’m just so grateful to have been raised in such a loved atmosphere...couldn’t imagine my life without yous ae...had such a hard time saying bye and even keeping my mind off of it for a while but I’m all good now...new week and a new start so right back into it....if anything I’m ready to go hard again for another 5 months...crazy ae...one more time i get to speak to yous then 5 months after that ill be home....hahahaha crackup! but yeah family...i love you guys hard....good as speaking to each and every one of you guys...miss yous so much and just felt like we were just home together....all still the same...dumb as!!! hahaha try get the phone number right next time! hahaha crackup...but yeah just saw the pics and ash is tall as!!! fa just shot up ae....still skinny as but hopefully he´ll fill out soon...lia looks a lot bigger now too...fa growing up hard...george still looks stubby as hahaha just like his father..stubby legs...lol choice as the photos ae...shot..Wish i could be there with you guys but all good....
well don’t have much to say..i pretty much told yous my whole life story the other day..hahaha....but today we have a zone activity...we are going to go and play some games at the chapel...dmb as but have to go and show some support ae......i better get my packages this week...im gonna be mad as if we don’t...straight up.... but yeah other than that we are doing good...set a few goals the other day and keen as to accomplish them before my time is up here in the mission....i love it here ae family...can’t even imagine my life now not being a missionary...it’s going to be so hard to leave this place and these people..if anything in my life I’m grateful for the opportunity that i have had to serve and represent the lord savior Jesus Christ in this part of his vineyard. i have this quote thing written up huge that i read all the time..it says,
I am called of God. My authority is above that of kings of the earth. By
Revelation I have been selected as a personal representative of the Lord
Jesus Christ. He is my master and He has chosen me to represent Him--to
Stand in His place, to say and do what He Himself would say and do if He
Personally were ministering to the very people to whom He has sent me. My
Voice is His voice, and my acts are His acts; my doctrine is His doctrine.
My Commission is to do what He wants done; to say what He wants said; to
Be a living modern witness in word and in deed of the divinity of his
Great and marvelous Latter-day work. How great is my calling
how great is my calling ae, i love our lord savior Jesus Christ, i know he lives, and this is his true church. i love you family and thank you for all that you guys do for me..Keep going hard...represent hard, and always push yourselves. mum and dad..i love you guys so much...thanks for everything..can’t wait for the day to see yous again...don’t worry about me...I’m doing my best, and try to better myself each day...go hard and keep the family in line. george, ash, and lia...be good kids..love those around you and always be willing to make sacrifices..the lord will bless us as we do what he wants...be good examples and always remember who you are...i love you guys so much..send grandma and the rest of the family my love k....but until next week family,

With all my love,

Elder Conway kanahele kaka

No comments:

Post a Comment