Monday, September 27, 2010


whats up family!!!!

como estan??? lol fa thanks for the letter ae....always a great way to start my week off and its so awesome to hear from you guys....well first things first...the shoes...i thinks its better that i just take money out and buy me a pair here....sweet as??? the shoes here are a lil bit expensive but compared to you guys buying me a pair and on top of sending me them it would be cheaper...so i think i´ll do that ae..just tell me when i can, and then i´ll do it...but second thing....okay so when you guys send me a next usb put as many songs and videos on it that you can...okay...have george do every song that he knows on the guitar and piano,, and do all the ones you guys know as a family and even if you can have uncle milty and the rest of the fams do a few...would be awesome ae...so i can put them on my ipod....but yeah thats all...
My week this week has been another long one...today actually we had another transfer and i will be with elder snider for another 6 weeks...hahaha happy as cause hes a cool as fella and we get along hard....im still district leader but my district has changed a lil bit...instead of two different elders i now have two sisters in my district!!!!! so im kind of nervous with that ae...pres knows though that im a good listener so i think hes put me with them for the better....but other than that this week we had two baptisms...we baptized an older women, her names is mercedes and she was pretty much a miracle...we have always been teaching her but she was never able to get baptized cuz she has been waiting for her divorce papers to go thru which finally did so we baptized her Saturday and then on Sunday we baptized this other kid that we have been teaching...his name is brian and hes an awesome kid. Me and elder snider found him our first week here in this sector and it’s been an awesome journey with him....hes had a rough as life and it was just one of those where you knew that the lord was preparing him to hear this message in which we have....but like about three years ago his dad died and his mum works three jobs to keep his family stable so he being 17 yrs old has had to watch and pretty much raise his little sister..... to have just seen the gospel give them hope and strength to carry on has been a blessing to me....we taught him first the plan of salvation and that pretty much did it, he’s been an investigator of gold. comes through with all his commitments and you can really tell that this kid now knows what he wants and he’s willing to do anything to get....so awesome ae how this knowledge of the gospel that we so many times unconsciously take for granted means so much to others who don’t have it. it’s been an awesome reminder to me of the reality of this gospel. Has made me realized once again in why i am here and how great of a calling we have as missionaries...So we baptized Brian, and such a cool kid...his mom was actually able to come and we haven’t been able to teach her yet cause she’s always working but she started crying cuz she felt something as she watched her son get baptized...so we are really excited for that and will be working with her...but other than that me and elder snider are just looking for more people..we have been having a hard time lately, but dad for our p days we all just do our own thing....our zones are so widely spread that it’s hard to gather so me and my comp just go do our own thing...today we actually went to go pay tribute to a virgin statue on the top of a mountain!!! hahaha its actually a big tourist site so we normally go do things like that....see chile and what it has to offer you know...we went to a big cathedral the other week, a huge food market, and a few museums so it’s different as ae to your mission but whatever to keep us out of the house ae...but yeah family that was my week...I’ll send you guys a few photos of the baptisms and a few videos if can...but i love you guys so much...so funny hearing about everything...even seeing Georges canoe pictures...crackup man...but i hope everything is going good...keep going hard in all that you guys do k....just know that I’m doing my best here..don’t worry about me k....i love the mission and I’m so grateful for each day that i have to put on the tag and represent our savior Jesus Christ. i know that he lives and that this is his church..I’ve seen this gospel bless so many lives. No doubt in my mind of its truthfulness. but family i love you guys so much...mum and dad thanks for all that you guys do for me....I’m doing my best to represent you guys...thanks for raising us in the gospel....George ash and lia....sorry don’t have much time left but i love all three of you guys so much...my pride and joys ae...you guys are my everything. keep watch over each other and more than anything love each other...send my love to gramz k..but i got to go family....i love yous and miss yous...with all my love


Elder kanahele kaka

No comments:

Post a Comment